Yakezie Personality Type Blog Carnival
To mix up the blog carnivals a bit, I wanted to do something different. I thought why not have a carnival of personality types, since they’re…
2. Interesting to readers
3. Great content to link to from your about page
4. Awesomely promotional in in terms of connecting Yakezie bloggers to one another.
5. Great way to learn about yourself, and for you to tell your readers more about yourself.
After suggesting it on the Yakezie forums, a lot of other bloggers were into the idea. I wanted to get in contact with everyone to get the party started. I know a lot of Yakeziers are active on the forum, some aren’t, so I broadcasted this out to all members listed on the Yakezie list over at BITFS.
So here’s what you should do if you’d like to participate in the personality profile blog carnival.
1. Take your personality test.
2. Type your result (four letters) into Google
3. Write a blog post about what you found, what you agree with, and maybe what you don’t agree with.
4. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before April 17 with your name, blog’s name, and the link to the specific post. Please also include your four letter personality type in the email.
If you have any questions, feel free to comment here. Also, you can email me by clicking contact above!
Hope to see some great articles 😉