This 20 second video is probably the scariest thing I’ve ever watched. Check this out – oil workers (I assume) toss a big ol’ rock down a well:
What kind of crazy person would even want to stand close enough to throw a rock down a well that deep?
Posts on the Web
- Pkamp3 posted about the male-female unemployment gap. Females are more likely to be employed, even though I keep seeing nonsense about how women have it so much harder than men. That they do not – people don’t listen when men complain!
- Darwin posts about the addictive nature of options trading. Thus, I’m starting OptionsAnonymous.
- Sam’s post about his credit card spending makes me wonder why he’s not retired yet. This dude’s cheap!
- A Blinkin (ha!) at Funancials posted about the Pawn Stars. Naturally, I have to link to his Pawn-o-graphic content.
- Silver investors will enjoy this informative post from 101 Centavos on how to buy junk silver coins on eBay. (Silver posts get cheap round-up points; I follow the commodities market as an analyst and, well, kinda enjoy anything related to commodities – even if I don’t put my money in them. Also, if you want me to talk your head off, email me about commodities – I can spend an hour just on COT data. :P)
- Nelson at FinancialUproar put together a SeekingAlpha style list of 14 securities yielding over 10%. Since people love dividends no matter what in the land of PF, this is a great starting point, right?
- Eric at NarrowBridge wrote about the “5 minute retirement plan” tool which creates an asset allocation model for you based on your age, savings, and retirement goals. Interesting.