Flight simulators are undoubtedly the nerdiest of all computer softwares. I’m not that nerdy that I actually enjoy them.
However, I did enjoy this dude’s killer flight simulator build, which he estimates to have cost as much as $150,000.
Click the image to play the video.
- How I blew through $100,000 before I turned 21 at IHeartBudgets.com
- We were swindled in our own home at Frugal Confessions
- Research shows smarter people make worse decisions at NewYorker.com
- A discussion on the merits of the mortgage interest deduction at DQYDJ.
- States consider corporate sponsors of rest stops to fund highway development and rest stop maintenance.
- Girl takes photos of her school lunches, gets in trouble, and then gets back the right to take pictures of her food. Today I learned that school lunches are miserable, even in Scotland. This irritates me to no end, she’s obviously a very intelligent kid for her age, and should be encouraged, not discouraged from using her intellect.
- Crystal writes about the PITA that is jury duty.
- Paula explains Why Winners Quit Ruthlessly.
Articles I wrote elsewhere:
I wrote about dividend recaps at Darwins Money, a new PIMCO inflation-protected bond fund at ETFBase, Zynga’s relationship with online poker at The College Investor, and how wealth affects your investment strategy at Investor Junkie.