Tuesday brings three finals, but then I’m done with school for six whole weeks. How insane, right? I feel like winter/holiday/Christmas break (deal with it, PC fiends) is much longer this year than in years past. Six weeks just seems ridiculously long, but I’m not going to complain.
Anyway, this leads me to the anthem of the countdown:
- Andrea asks if you need luck to be successful. I think you do, but I think you can make your own luck. I make sure to keep my portfolio balanced with exposure to luck by buying lottery tickets.
- DQYDJ informs us that wealth is not income. BTW, PK, I know plenty of people who talk about how much it costs to fill their gas tank. 😉
- Darwin writes about a student loan bailout. I think it’s bound to happen with no exceptions. Share your thoughts.
- Nelson asks if you’d buy a house someone died in. I’m not much for the whole spirituality thing, but there’s something about old homes that freaks me out.
- Sam has P2P loan returns by rating and credit score. I still can’t figure out for the life of me why Prosper doesn’t throw out investors and fund loans itself. On the same topic, I wish there were a P2P lending ETF.
The College Investor