It’s been awhile since I visited my old friend, WordPress.
I’m waiting on a hot dinner date with my parents. Until then, I figured I’d throw a few words out here. Surprisingly, I still remember the password. Nice.
Since I haven’t posted in a few months, why not? Some things on my mind:
- I’m old – Survived the big 2-4. It’s weird being 24. It sounds so much older than 23. I’ll probably have a heart attack at 25.
- I moved to a new apartment – It’s pretty cool. There’s a security code at the door and they even take our trash out every night, provided I remember to put the can outside my door. I’m permanently spoiled. Given it took 2 months for a vacancy to come up, I think I have neighbors. But I’ve seen/met few of them. I think I’m the youngest person here. Mmm, cougars.
- Want to boost cars? – Hit my parking lot. Don’t steal mine, though. You’ll know which one it is. It’s the junker missing a side mirror.
- That darn stock picking contest? – I’m disappointed.
- I’ve been shopping for a house – But, yanno, I have no idea where I’ll be living next year, let alone a decade from now.
- I feel like an adult now – You guys are just winging it, too, right?
- Time Warner cable is awful – Live somewhere you have a choice. #1 regret.
- It’s cold – That deep freeze a couple weeks ago? Yeah, I didn’t leave the house for 3 days.
- School? – Yeah, that’s a thing.
- SEC Edgar and I are getting married – We used to be friends, now it’s getting pretty serious. I’ve read more in the past 5 months than I ever have. I think I’m up to more than 10,000 pages a month.
- The new place has a community printer – I single-handedly empty that thing. Oh, and the community Keurig machine.
- Politics – I’ve officially gone apolitical. I can’t be bothered to turn on regular news.
- The Patriots are going to beat the Broncos tomorrow – I can’t say that here in Indiana, so I’m just getting that out here now.
- Maybe 2 posts a year – That’s about all I’ll post, and each post will likely look a lot like this. Feel free to unsubscribe, though you likely won’t notice the difference.
- I haven’t read many PF blogs in awhile – Anyone sell out for $10 million lately?
- I spent a week in NYC for New Years – It was pretty cool, but there are way too many people.
That’s my last 6ish months in 500 words or less. What’s new in your neck of the woods?